Conditions of Use
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age before you can use this website. By using this
website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and you may legally adhere to this
Agreement. Company assumes no responsibility for liabilities related to age misrepresentation.
1. User Accounts
- You are required to open an account on the website and pay any applicable fees in order to access our products and receive an appropriate license to use said products as stated in these Terms and the license.
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information you provide upon creating an account, and you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address them accordingly.
2. Product Terms & Renewals
- Subscription fees relevant to the License you purchase are required to maintain an active license, granting you the necessary rights to use our products (as described in the License).
- The payment method you specified in your account will be automatically charged every 30 days, starting with your initial purchase date. Your subscription fees will be automatically renewed in perpetuity unless you express your intent to cancel your renewal by contacting us or manually canceling your subscription in your account dashboard. If you cancel your renewal, your subscription will end at the end of your current billing period, and you will not be charged thereafter.
- Any purchased license labeled as a “Single Track License” (as referred to in the License) grants you perpetual rights (as described in the License) without a need to subscribe for any recurring payment plans, pursuant to our Termination Policy below.
3. Termination Policy
- The rights granted to you under these Terms and the License will automatically expire upon termination of the Agreement for any reason whatsoever. In such case, you are required to immediately cease accessing and using any products, except as allowed under the License.
4. Upgrading and Downgrading Subscription Plans
- You can upgrade or downgrade subscription plans by accessing your account settings or by contacting us. You will not be assessed any extra fees for doing so.
5. Refund Policy
- If you cancel your subscription within 7 days from the date of purchase/renewal (“Window”), you did not download any products during Window, and you contact us requesting a refund during Window, you are entitled to a full refund.
6. Intellectual Property
- You agree that all materials, products, information, and services provided on this website, including but not limited to songs, recordings, audio clips, Company’s name, copyrights, trademarks, and logo (“Property”) are the property of LVKEHOUSE, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute Property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations. You hereby acknowledge and confirm that your rights are restricted to the limited rights granted to you in these Terms and in the License, and that you do not have ownership rights to any Content.
7. Our Policy And Rights Should You Breach The Agreement
- Any use of the Company’s products or services, by you and/or your affiliates, in a manner that is not in accordance with the language and interpretation of the Agreement, constitutes a breach of the Agreement. The Company has the full right to exercise all rights and remedies available to it by law in such case.
- The Company has the exclusive right and discretion, without prior notice, to block your access to the website and Company’s products in case you breach the Agreement.
- Company has the right to disclose information about your use of the website, including your personal information, without obtaining your permission if required by a legal authority, or to protect the Company’s rights in the event of a breach of the Agreement by you or your affiliates.
- You agree to indemnify Company and its affiliates and hold Company harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services. We reserve the right to select our own legal counsel.
9. Limitation On Liability
- Company is not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your misuse of our website.
- Company reserves the right to edit, modify, and change, in whole or in part, the Agreement at any time. Further, Company reserves the right to add, remove, or change any and all Products and Content at any time at its sole discretion. You are responsible for checking for updates to and abiding by the Agreement. If a significant update is made, we may send you an electronic email to notify you.
- The Agreement is an understanding between the Company and the user, and this supersedes and replaces all prior agreements regarding the use of this website.
- Company is entitled to assign and/or transfer and/or deliver its rights and/or its undertakings according to the Agreement herein, in whole or in part, to third parties as it may see fit and at its exclusive discretion.
11. Applicable Law
- By accessing and/or using the website, you agree that the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern the Agreement, or any dispute of any sort that may arise between the Company (or any of its affiliates) and you.
Updated July 20, 2022